Jesusmetal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jesusmetal

The Official Jesusmetal Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone out there play guitar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparky

sparky

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Anyone out there play guitar Empty
PostSubject: Anyone out there play guitar   Anyone out there play guitar EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:07 am

I've just started playing guitar and wandered if anyone else out there plays. How did you learn and are there any cool rock or metal songs: a beginner can practice. Anyone out there play guitar 659829 Anyone out there play guitar 659829
Back to top Go down
Matt
General
Matt

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there play guitar   Anyone out there play guitar EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 am

www.firestream.net has a music vault, in that vault there are an awful lot of awesome christian metal tabs you could learn Smile

I don't play guitar myself though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesusmetal.com
Ash
Anny's little slave
Ash

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there play guitar   Anyone out there play guitar EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:50 am

yea, I'd recommend just memorizing your main scales. Once you have those memorized on the fret board.. you can play anything and make your own songs up much easier anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashdurrance
Nora
mega member
Nora

Number of posts : 885

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there play guitar   Anyone out there play guitar EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:22 pm

I play guitar, but I really prefer to play music depending on my feelings, instead of copying work of others Smile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Anny's little slave
Ash

Number of posts : 477

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there play guitar   Anyone out there play guitar EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Nora wrote:
I play guitar, but I really prefer to play music depending on my feelings, instead of copying work of others Smile

That's the way to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashdurrance
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone out there play guitar   Anyone out there play guitar Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone out there play guitar
Page 1 of 1