Jesusmetal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jesusmetal

The Official Jesusmetal Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

....Ghosts....

Go down 
+3
Erbrechen
Envoy
Ash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Anny's little slave
Ash

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2008-02-28

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:27 am

Ever seen or experienced any?

This has got be the best footage I've ever seen of what some believe is a ghost... it has withstood numerous attempts to de-bunk it... caught in absolute darkness in an old abandoned prison.. 4 and a half feet tall and moves unnaturally fast...(the video is running at normal speed).

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashdurrance
Envoy
mega member
Envoy

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-03-01

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 2:24 pm

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nordikfrost
Erbrechen
Sexypants
Erbrechen

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-02-27

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:39 pm

In my gothic period a couple of years ago i went to a graveyard with a friend of mine. It was a nice sunny day with no clouds in the air
To see things from another realm, an option is to stare straight ahead of you. Dont think about anything, just stare into nothing.
My friend started to see a shadowman.. it walked around on the graveyard.
And we both saw a strange being sitting on one side of a stone. I made a photo of it. And the strange thing was, you could see shadow from the sun on the left.. but also shadow at the right from the thing we saw.
I saw a thing of smoke on the graveyard.. but my friend couldnt see it. The smoke came closer to us, and eventually it was right in front of us.
My friend got scared by what I told her.. but the strange thing I wasnt scared at all.(Even though i never like the stories about ghosts)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kesullot
Ash
Anny's little slave
Ash

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Erbrechen wrote:
In my gothic period a couple of years ago i went to a graveyard with a friend of mine. It was a nice sunny day with no clouds in the air
To see things from another realm, an option is to stare straight ahead of you. Dont think about anything, just stare into nothing.
My friend started to see a shadowman.. it walked around on the graveyard.
And we both saw a strange being sitting on one side of a stone. I made a photo of it. And the strange thing was, you could see shadow from the sun on the left.. but also shadow at the right from the thing we saw.
I saw a thing of smoke on the graveyard.. but my friend couldnt see it. The smoke came closer to us, and eventually it was right in front of us.
My friend got scared by what I told her.. but the strange thing I wasnt scared at all.(Even though i never like the stories about ghosts)

Interesting you say you weren't sacred... becasue one of the times i have seen an " apparition" I wasn't scared either... too busy praying actually.
Back to top Go down
Erbrechen
Sexypants
Erbrechen

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Tell about your stories Smile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Anny's little slave
Ash

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:10 am

Well, that time, I was out in the Mountains..sitting by a campfire and my friends were gone...wandering about. I saw a full bodied apparition just walk from right to left in front of me... it didn't seem to even notice me.. it was really only a "glowing white shadow". if that makes any sense... it's hard to describe. I was already praying when I saw it, because I was going through a heavy time of spiritual warfare at that moment.. somehow I was seeing into another dimension or something. At least that's what I believe i was doing. Seeing things that are already here... but that normally we cannot see.

I also did dabble in sorcery and magick unfortunately and one point when i was younger.. and during one of my "spells" I ended up inviting a demon into my house... it's a long story of how , with the help of God.. it was banished.. But I didn't "see" it with me eyes.. but felt it with almost every other sense... and it was indeed horrible.

Another time, I had also an encounter with what I am absolutely certain was an angel in human form.... but that's another story... maybe I'll describe it later.
Back to top Go down
Jesus Freak
mega member
Jesus Freak

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2008-03-03

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:11 pm

I beleive ghosts are demons and fallen angels,
and that they are there to distract us and non-beleivers away from God.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Anny's little slave
Ash

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:13 am

I believe there are those that you speak of too, Jesus Freak. But i also believe that there are human spirits that can be seen... in hell.... and that this world is very close to the dimension of hell.. and that's why we can sometimes see them. Of course hell (sheol) is a temporary holding place until the Judgment and the Ancient Jews actually considered this life the beginning of sheol or "hell"..which means "the kingdom of death".
Back to top Go down
Jesus Freak
mega member
Jesus Freak

Number of posts : 923
Registration date : 2008-03-03

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 pm

That was all before Jesus came in the picture. Jesus went down to hell the third day and witnessed for the dead before He went back up to heaven, and those who beleived in Him then, got also taken up with Him. And remember, that Jesus conquered over death!

I do beleive that hell might be in the centre of this earth, but that the dead are Stuck down there, waiting in flames, pain and suffering!

Btw, Jesus didn`t witnessed about that we should be aware of the dead still wandering around on earth, did He? Or did the disciples witnessed proudly or were more focused about seeing some ghosts instead of Jesus? The demons, fallen angels and satan knows how the dead people`s personalities were, so no wonder if they are playing ghosts for those of us who are looking for some or are curious about them, that way we give them a form for attention and they act after that, making us find ghosts more Exciting and Thrilling than God Himself and what He has in store for each of us!

I do understand you might know a lot about the Dark world,
but still we should be aware of what takes most of our focus,
ghosts or God?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Anny's little slave
Ash

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:42 am

your preaching to the choir here.

Just because one might have an interest in the supernatural doesn't mean they don't give God his due.
Back to top Go down
Erbrechen
Sexypants
Erbrechen

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Ash wrote:
Well, that time, I was out in the Mountains..sitting by a campfire and my friends were gone...wandering about. I saw a full bodied apparition just walk from right to left in front of me... it didn't seem to even notice me.. it was really only a "glowing white shadow". if that makes any sense... it's hard to describe. I was already praying when I saw it, because I was going through a heavy time of spiritual warfare at that moment.. somehow I was seeing into another dimension or something. At least that's what I believe i was doing. Seeing things that are already here... but that normally we cannot see.

I also did dabble in sorcery and magick unfortunately and one point when i was younger.. and during one of my "spells" I ended up inviting a demon into my house... it's a long story of how , with the help of God.. it was banished.. But I didn't "see" it with me eyes.. but felt it with almost every other sense... and it was indeed horrible.

Another time, I had also an encounter with what I am absolutely certain was an angel in human form.... but that's another story... maybe I'll describe it later.
Intresting stories.
Did the demon made you feel depressed?

Oh please tell about the angel Smile

I do think ghosts are demons. They have many roles, and that includes scaring people.
Back to top Go down
Matt
General
Matt

Number of posts : 2338

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:22 pm

I have had experiences but none of them were visual except for one, which my mom saw and not I.
(I was praying with my eyes closed when a black cloud left my body and left our house)
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesusmetal.com
Nora
mega member
Nora

Number of posts : 885

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Hm, never saw this topic before, interesting stuff!

I wonder if it's a 'good' way to see ghosts with the staring thing? I've always wanted to experience something from the spiritual world but I don't know how because most things are dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Den Kulten Krijgert
Den Kulten Krijgert

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-03-04

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:55 pm

Indeed, better be careful with this because demons aren't to be played with. If it's Gods will to show us some of the other dimension then He will, if not we'll have plenty of time seeing/beeing supernatural beings/stuff after this life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erbrechen
Sexypants
Erbrechen

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:38 pm

Yeh its better to leave that world it alone.. even though its so atractive sometimes scratch
Back to top Go down
Ash
Anny's little slave
Ash

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:32 am

Sometimes you have to enter Total darkness before you find the light.

That's how it was for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

....Ghosts.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Ghosts....   ....Ghosts.... Empty

Back to top Go down

....Ghosts....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jesusmetal :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: