Jesusmetal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jesusmetal

The Official Jesusmetal Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brainstorm Festival

Go down 
+8
Max
Undeceived
Averzaath
JiK
Matt
Nora
LadyThornball
Erbrechen
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris

Chris

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:05 pm

Seventh Angel ! Shocked

I might be going if I have the time.
good line-up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nora
mega member
Nora

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Averzaath wrote:
I like the bungalow idea. who's up for that?

There isn't one in the direct neighborhood of Apeldoorn, but there are some around them, at 20 km distance or so...

For now, it looks like I can't come. I need 70 euros so far, NOT counting night rest, which I count at max. 40 euros if we go with a group.

A new idea just got to me; What about a youth hostel? Then we all have a bed at least, and it is closer to the fest of course. I'll go check out some adresses.
Back to top Go down
Matt
General
Matt

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:56 am

Nora, it would be really nice if you checked for places to stay.

Btw, Blood Drift is talking with the organisation to see if we could play,
they are certainly interested and said that if it wasn't happening this year, they certainly would love getting us next year if there was another Brainstorm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesusmetal.com
Nora
mega member
Nora

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:09 am

Wow, that's cool! That will be no nordicfest 2009 for me then! Wink

There is ONE youth hostel in Apeldoorn, as far as I know;

http://www.theagenda.nl/v41071_jeugdherberg-de-grote-beer.html

If I know about how big the group will be, I could make a reservation in about.. September or so? Then everyone is back from Flevo...
Back to top Go down
JiK
JiK

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:25 pm

i just spoke to my parents about this festival...only my dad didn't give me a clear answer...so i have to ask it again....but he seems not to have a problem with it Smile

Last edited by JiK on Wed May 28, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt
General
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:23 am

september seems decent Smile
Back to top Go down
JiK
JiK

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:37 am

yeah, i go Very Happy

but i think i'm not going to that youth hostel, becouse some of my family lives in Apeldoorn Wink so i think i'm gonna stay there
Back to top Go down
Matt
General
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:30 pm

I won't be able to make it all day,
so I'm going to look if the saturday would work out.
Back to top Go down
JiK
JiK

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:30 am

hope to see you there Wink
Back to top Go down
Nora
mega member
Nora

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:34 am

Quote :
We have booked some more bands for Brainstorm Festival. All the way from the USA comes Mena Brinno (USA, gothic-metal), with several ex-members of Royal Anguish in their line-up. This is the American answer to the European gothic-metal.

Germany brings us World To Ashes (D, melodic death-metal) to bang your heads to their wall of sound. Recently the band toured very successfully in The Netherlands and Germany, and their party will continue at Brainstorm Festival.

From Holland comes Picture Of The Moon (NL, progressive rock/metal) to please fans of bands like Dream Theater, Symphony X and Riverside. Currently the band is working on new material, which will make their show during Brainstorm Festival even more interesting.

Too bad Mena Brinno doesn't sound more like Nightwish...

I'm looking forward to World to Ashes, anyway. Picture of the Moon is just not 'my thing.'
But well, there are a few different styles to be found on Brainstorm, which is nice IMO. Smile
Back to top Go down
Olorin
Olorin

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:35 am

I'll be there
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hildor
dranguish

dranguish

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 am

Quote :
We have booked some more bands for Brainstorm Festival. All the way from the USA comes Mena Brinno (USA, gothic-metal), with several ex-members of Royal Anguish in their line-up. This is the American answer to the European gothic-metal.

Quote :
Too bad Mena Brinno doesn't sound more like Nightwish

And for the record, they sound nothing like ROYAL ANGUISH...
Back to top Go down
http://www.royalanguish.com
Matt
General
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:29 pm

hehe sadly enough Wink
Back to top Go down
JiK
JiK

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Quote :
The line-up for Brainstorm Festival 2008 is now complete! We have booked three more great bands. From Sweden comes Miseration (S, death-metal), the new band of vocalist Christian Älvestam (Scar Symmetry) and guitarist Jani Stefanovic (Mehida, ex-Am I Blood). There is a big chance that their show during Brainstorm Festival will be their first live-show ever! Miseration just inked a deal with Lifeforce Records, which will re-release their debut-album 'Your Demons - Their Angels' in October.

We are also very pleased to announce Whispering Gallery (NL, atmospheric metal), who are - ofcourse - well-known in Holland and Belgium. During Brainstorm Festival the band and vocalist Reinier Vreeswijk will split-up. So more then enough reason to experience their show.

They play in all popular clubs and at all important festivals: A New Dawn (NL, gothic-metal). With their new album 'Falling From Grace' out, their status is even growing faster. Expect an overwhelming live-show, while fronted by two female-vocalists.

nice to read Smile i really like it that miseration is comming, one of the best i know Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt
General
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 am

Miseration is nice.

Whispering Gallery was redelijk teleurstellend.
A New Dawn ken ik niet.
Back to top Go down
LadyThornball
Ultra member
LadyThornball

Number of posts : 1499

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:05 pm

We're arranging a place to stay during the Brainstormfestival.
It's for 30 people and we only have 12 so if you still don't have a place to sleep
and if you're interested.. you're welcome!

^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladythornball
Matt
General
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 am

damn ... would've been loads of fun
Back to top Go down
JiK
JiK

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:53 pm

what's the price? (for one person)
Back to top Go down
ProgTon
Matty lover xD
ProgTon

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 2:00 pm

i cant, have to play tabletennis,, its a reallly awesome line up !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/progton
Matt
General
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 1:11 am

There actually might be a chance I'll be coming if I find transport (not train)
Back to top Go down
JiK
JiK

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Quote :
Sadly we have to announce that Whispering Gallery (NL, atmospheric metal) has cancelled their performance during Brainstorm Festival. Pascal Spierings (drums) has a serious injury in his arm and is not able to play drums for months. We wish him all the best and hopefully Whispering Gallery will return once more to officially say 'goodbye' to all their fans. At the same time we are pleased to announce Monoblock (D, atmospheric progressive metal) as replacement. The band played many shows in their homecountry Germany, including two performances at the famous Wave-Gothic Treffen in Leipzig. It will be the very first time for Monoblock to enter the stage in The Netherlands. Give them a warm welcome!

don't know the new band...
and i'ts sad that whispering gallery has to end like this...
Back to top Go down
Olorin
Olorin

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:10 pm

Oh great.
Monoblock is a great band. I like it.

But I'am not sure, if I see any band on Friday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hildor
JiK
JiK

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:36 pm

Quote :
Unfortunately we have to announce another cancelling. The vocalist/keyboardplayer of Picture Of The Moon (NL, progressive metal) just left the band and because of this the band isn't able to play at Brainstorm Festival.

The good news is that we have found some high quality replacement: Harmony (S, progressive heavy metal) This Swedish progressive heavy metal band recently released a new mini-cd and will present their upcoming full-length album 'Chapter II: Aftermath' at Brainstorm Festival.

At the same time we want to announce some changes in the schedule. Seventh Angel will headline the Friday-night. Other bands playing that day are Seventh Avenue, Harmony and Monoblock. Eluveitie will headline the Saturday-night, with co-headliner Rebellion. Other bands playing are Mehida, Morphia, Miseration and World To Ashes. The schedule for Sunday hasn't changed.

nice replacement! didn't know the band that's canceled, but the new band is awsome!
Back to top Go down
LadyThornball
Ultra member
LadyThornball

Number of posts : 1499

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:28 am

JiK wrote:
what's the price? (for one person)

Ik heb je mail gelezen hoor. Had nog niet gereageerd geloof ik. xD
Aber, ik ben het nog even aan 't navragen want het is me allemaal even niet meer duidelijk =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ladythornball
JiK
JiK

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:22 pm

oke Very Happy wil het nl wel ff weten Razz moet ff achter een slaap plek aan nl (A)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorm Festival   Brainstorm Festival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brainstorm Festival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next