Jesusmetal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jesusmetal

The Official Jesusmetal Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum-Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
General
Matt

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Forum-Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum-Rules   Forum-Rules EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 1:24 pm

To keep this forum fun we will have to write down some rules.
Please follow the rules or consequenses will follow.

1. Respect eachothers musical opinion : Don't call someone names because he/she doesn't like your fav. band
**2. Try to keep cussing on a low level. I don't mind some cussing, but others are more offended by it. Keep it decent.
3. Personal problems should be dealt with in PM, if you think it goes too far, contact me.
4. I will allow certain ''games'' in the music forum [ex. Now Playing or Guess the Band] but keep other spam and games for the appropriate forums.
5. Respect eachothers opinion on Faith : Some here will have different thoughts, some might not believe in something in a whole. Respect that.
6. A degree higher than 5, if discussions do heat up I will close the thread and the topic will be considered 'a dead horse' for a while, this means you don't re-start it all in a new thread. If you do think it was closed for the wrong reasons or whatever, contact me.

These are the rules, if I think some have to be added, I will do this.
Do note that in fact all above rules should be things I would not have to write down.
I just do this because to make sure there won't be situations where someone starts to use ''it wasn't in the rules'' as an argument.

Now go have fun.
Matt

Forum-Rules 1

**As of May 28, 2008:

I have decided after talking to Max that we will be more strict concerning vocabulary,
I'm personally against too much censoring, but I do understand that words like 'fuck' should not be said.

Words still allowed when used moderately are : shit, damn, hell.

please do not use them every other post because you are eligible to use them,
since if the usage will be over the top, I will delete them and give you a warning.

Hence the 'moderately'.

This rule is added since we ARE a christian (or at least believing) community where we should respect people from all cultures
and denominations, it's not because some of us (Including I) don't have a problem with it, that we should offend those around us.

I hope you all understand.

Matt & the Mod-Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesusmetal.com

Forum-Rules
Page 1 of 1