Jesusmetal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jesusmetal

The Official Jesusmetal Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers

Go down 
+5
Nora
Matt
Ash
Averzaath
Jesus Freak
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matt
General
Matt

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2008-02-27

A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers   A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Ash wrote:
Too bad the same thing is happening to human beings all over the world.
indeed, it's true, and very sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesusmetal.com
Averzaath
Forum Asshole
Averzaath

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers   A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Undeceived wrote:
averzaath, i understand your reaction, but maybe we could still make this thread more useful. horrible things do happen to animals. i believe you're confronted with things like that more than most of us do, and maybe you feel more for them too. but maybe we could go on talking about what we do to prevent it, or what we think is good to do about it..

I'm not fighting. Like you said, guess I just a bit more emotional with these kind of issues.

I got death threads today, for just doing my job. It can be depressing from time to time, but no, I'm not taking back any of my words or 'justifying' anything I've said.

But talking won't get us nowhere, people won't change. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Averzaath
Mad_Max

Mad_Max

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers   A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:25 am

I've seen some of these videos, how animals are skinned alive! this really annoys me.. actually, i get really mad about the people that do that.. i wish i could be there and do really violent things against those men... but if you think... they do it to feed their families... but the real "guilites" are us.. i mean the western countries... that buy those fur coats or whatever... Chinese people don't use those clothes... we do, so i would blame us, rather than them.
Back to top Go down
http://southernkataklysm.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers   A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farmers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jesusmetal :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: