Jesusmetal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jesusmetal

The Official Jesusmetal Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary

Go down 
+2
Sneeuwziel
letlev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
letlev
letlev

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary Empty
PostSubject: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:53 am

Light in darkness
What do you think of Unblack Metal personally?
Back to top Go down
Sneeuwziel
Sneeuwziel

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:21 am

Well I kinda started to dislike the entire 'unblack' name.
For me it's just black containing every human emotion but with light at the end of a dark tunnel. I mean, you can't start a genre containing satanbashing only.

( Even goregrind has more meaning xD )
Back to top Go down
letlev
letlev

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Well I mean more of, what do you think as the genre as a whole? Does it deserve a place in black metal? Is it a contradiction? There are a lot of BM bands out there that are mainly full of Christian bashing so it's not a one way street. Generally I have found people who like black metal hate Christian Black Metal and say it goes against everything that Black Metal is and wont even listen to a band just because it's Christian and they say it sucks automatically for that same reason.
Back to top Go down
Matt
General
Matt

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:28 pm

I tend to keep me out of those discussions,
I listen to what people create, whatever name they give it.

I am interested in that documentary.
I'd like to see how they worked it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesusmetal.com
Galbak
Galbak

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Me too, is it on YouTube or something?

I still call christian black metal just black metal. End of discussion for me, don't care what everyone else does call it Wink
Back to top Go down
Matt
General
Matt

Number of posts : 2338
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:55 pm

They're busy making it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesusmetal.com
ProgTon
Matty lover xD
ProgTon

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:51 pm

its black metal, but the lyrics are different, i like some black metal (antestor, crimson moonlight, frosthadr, ) i dont like satanic themes or anti religious so i search for black metal with a christian meaning
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/progton
JiK
JiK

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:27 am

i'ts the same when you start calling a sellphone a "christian sellphone" cous you use it to tell people about Jesus....

i don't really know where the text is in the bible, but someone writes someting like this:
music on his one isn't good or evil, it's the person behind the music that makes the music good or evil.

and it's just like that wit giving music styles a name, BM on his one isn't good or bad, but the (most) people makes it bad by screaming satanic lyrics.
but that doesn't hold us as Christians to scream about Jesus love for us, whit BM as music

can you still follow me?
Back to top Go down
ProgTon
Matty lover xD
ProgTon

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 11:24 am

i can follow it,

the main factor is the men behind the lyrics,
but it can aslo be neutral, who gives nothing about satan an God what about that xd
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/progton
JiK
JiK

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:57 pm

than you have to look at his lifestyle

if his lifestyle is normal and he isn't doing drugs ore adicted to something else, it's good, but when his lifestyle is a happy party where eferything is posible i don't think it's good to listen, cous in his music there is allways something of his own lifestyle...

like the today's pop musicians, they think they live in a free world of sex, drugs and alcohol, and they don't sing satanic lyrics, but there lyrics are full with free sex and drugs... and don't say to me that they don't have a (invloed) on theyr listeners

(m'n engels word steeds slechter :S )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary   Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary Empty

Back to top Go down

Light in Darkness-Christian Black Metal Documentary
Page 1 of 1